- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Light Intensity to Frequency Converter
- Communicates Directly to Micro-controller
- Single-Supply Operation (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Power Down Feature
- Stable 200 ppm/deg C Temperature Coefficient
- Low-Profile Surface Mount Package
The TCS230 programmable color light-to-frequency converter combines configurable silicon photodiodes and a
current-to-frequency converter on a single monolithic CMOS integrated circuit. The output is a square wave
(50% duty cycle) and frequency directly proportional to light intensity (irradiance). The
frequency can be scaled by one of three preset values via two control input pins.
Click here for
datasheet. Click here
for application notes.
Color Sensor Module Kit w/AppMod Adapter