SureLink 900MHz RF Transceiver
|The SureLink module is an RF
wireless transceiver operating at 900 MHz. This module and the QuickLink
Demo board are designed to comply with FCC Part 15 Rules and
Regulations. The 12 page manual is available as a download at the bottom
of this page.
Since this module is a transceiver, you are required to have 2 SureLink
Modules and 2 QuickLink Demo Boards for bi-directional communication.
For high quantity applications, the ultimate set up would include a
customized PCB (your own Demo Board) designed to interface with the
SureLink RF Modules. The documentation outlines 3 modes of operation
(Demo Mode, Cable Link Mode, and Stand Alone Mode) which allows you to
set the appropriate configuration for your application.
Key Technical Features of SureLink Module and Quick link
- Data DTE transfer rates of 1200 Baud to 115k Baud
- RF Transfer rates from 48000 bps to 76.8 kbps
- Range up to 1000 feet (dependent upon environment)
- Scratch pad flash memory of 128 bytes
- Long battery life of up to 5 hours of operation
- 16 run-time selectable channels
- Data Encryption mode allows you to send data discreetly (128-bit
- Built-in error correction for all data transmissions
- Free PC software (available below under Downloads)