Twinkle Toes - The Bumper
Temporary out of Stock
|Increase the intelligence of your
Toddler for only £32.44! The Advanced Robotics with the Toddler text uses
these bumper sensors (also called "Twinkle Toes") for
low-lying objects not seen by the infrared sensors. A creative design
uses bi-color LEDs so green is active while the Toddler marches forward
with red showing on the foot detecting an object.
The kit includes two toes, six pieces of wire so you can experiment
making custom bumper designs, mounting hardware and two 12"
three-pin servo connectors for an easy interface with the Toddler's
BASIC Stamp board.
Parallax Part Number - Quantity - Description
- 550-27312 - 1 - Twinkle Toes PCB, right side
- 550-27313 - 1 - Twinkle Toes PCB, left side
- 700-00002 - 6 - 4/40 3/8" machine screw
- 700-00003 - 8 - 4/40 nut
- 720-27312 - 6 - Bumper wire (extras for possible mistakes)
- 805-00002 - 2 - 14" servo extension cable
Toddler Video Gallery
to Serial (DB-9) Adapter